These links will open in a new window.
You may need to temporarily disable any popup blockers.
Bankruptcy Association of Southern Illinois (BASIL) - BASIL is an association for bankruptcy professionals in the Midwest. Members can connect with other bankruptcy professionals, interact online in social and professional forums, participate in quarterly meetings and the annual bankruptcy seminar.
Bankruptcy Court Website - This
is a link to the website for the Bankruptcy Courts of the Central
District of Illinois. This website provides Court contact information,
dates, forms, and various other resources.
- This website provides access to basic case, claim, disbursement and
other information. If you have any questions about the information
contained on Bankruptcylink or you would like access, please contact us.
Chapter 13 Model Plan
- This link will direct you to the Central District of Illinois court website Local Forms page. There you will find the Chapter 13 Model Plan, effective December 1, 2017 including filing instructions.
- This website provides a secure method of delivering documents to the
Trustee. A link is required to submit documents, for access, please
NADAGuides.com - This website should be used to determine the value of your vehicle.
- This website provides Debtors and their attorneys with free access to
bankruptcy case information. You can view payments,
disbursements, and other information. If you have any questions
about the information contained on NDC.Org, please contact your Case
Notice of Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure Changes Effective December 1, 2017
- This link to the Central District of Illinois court's website highlights the most significant changes to the new rules for practitioners in the Central District.
Service of Notice of Order Confirming Chapter 13 Plans Effective December 1, 2020
- This link directs you to the Central District of Illinois court website to access information regarding Rule2002(f)(7)
U.S. Courts Unclaimed Funds Locator - The United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of Illinois has provided this link for anyone associated with a bankruptcy case, filed within this district, to check for possible funds owed to them. To claim funds, you may contact the court using this link, contact the bankruptcy court. To find the correct location associated with the case, open the contact link, select Court Name, and type Central District of Illinois in the field provided. From there, you need to select the appropriate district in which the case was filed. The court will assist you from there. It is important to note, once the funds have been accepted by the court, you must work directly with the court to claim funds. Our staff cannot assist with remitting funds.
United States Trustee Means Testing Information - This website provides information that is necessary to properly complete Official Bankruptcy Form 22C.